What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you when you:
* Contact us to request information about our services
* Schedule an appointment with us
* Provide us with feedback
* Sign up for our email list
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your pest problems, such as the type of pest, the severity of the infestation, and the location of the infestation.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request. We may also use your personal information to:
* Communicate with you about your account or service
* Send you marketing materials about our products and services
* Improve our products and services
* Comply with legal requirements
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
We may share your personal information with:
* Our employees and contractors who need access to your information to provide you with services
* Third-party vendors who help us provide our services, such as credit card processors and email marketing providers
* Government agencies if required by law
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. These steps include:
* Using secure servers
* Encrypting sensitive information
* Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing materials. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com